
A couple of weeks ago, we went to Haven in Chichester for a caravan holiday. Although I had a good time with Harry, Maddie, Abbie and Charlie, I didn't really like sleeping in my travel cot.
I had to sleep in the lounge with Harry and Daddy and I liked waking them up at 5am every morning as I could see them through the sides of the cot! As I woke up this early every morning, and didn't have nice long sleeps during the day, I was really tired by tea time. I nearly fell asleep eating my tea one night (in the picture above!)
1 comment:
How cute! Caravan holidays are the best aren't they? We end up going at least once a year when the kids break up for their summer holidays. This year we went to the Lakeland Park up in Cumbria. I've been up that way on holiday before but this was the first time we had stopped in a caravan up there and we really enjoyed it.
Post a Comment