Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Poorly!

Last week I was really poorly. Mummy took me to Runabout last wednesday, and although I enjoyed myself I wasn't my normal happy self! That night I was really sick in my cot (twice!) and needed two baths and two clean sleeping bags. I was really sad on thursday and friday and spent most of the day sat on the sofa with Mummy watching the Night Garden. I also had a fever on friday, but Mummy thinks that was due to my MMR rather than the bug! I perked up a bit on Saturday, and was okay on Sunday (but still a bit pale!). It is only really today that I have got my appetite back! (Mummy and Daddy were poorly as well - Harry and Maddie escaped it though!)

I got very attached to Mummy whilst I was poorly and am still a bit clingy now (which Mummy finds a bit difficult to cope with when she is trying to cook our tea!)

No comments: