Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Poorly (again)!

Just after Halloween I started being poorly again. I had a horrible cough and cold and on friday night I started getting a temperature. Mummy gave me lots of calpol and calpofen but couldn't keep my temperature down. On Sunday Mummy and Daddy took me to the GP on Call service at Frimley and the doctor there said I had a chest infection and gave me antibiotics. (We took Maddie too as she had a horribel cough but the doctor said the infection wasn't on her chest). The medicine starting working by Sunday evening but it took at least 3 or 4 days for my cough to subside! I hate being ill and am very grumpy and just like sitting on the sofa watching Nite Garden. I am much better now and Mummy hopes that no one is ill again in our house for a while (Daddy caught it and Mummy had a cold but so far Harry has escaped it).

No comments: