Wednesday, 7 January 2009

New Shoes!

The time had finally come to buy me my first pair of shoes. Auntie Tammy was buying me my first pair as part of my birthday present (we didn't think it would take me this long to need them!) but she couldn't come with us to the shop as she was very busy.
Mummy and Daddy took me to Clarks in Aldershot and I was measured and found to be a 4.5 G (Harry was 4H when he had his first pair but he was slightly younger!). Mummy chose some navy shoes with one velcro strap as she thought they would be the easiest to get on and off. I had them fitted and my photo taken (as Clarks always take your photo when you get your first shoes!) and then I was put back in the buggy. Thank you Auntie Tammy for my shoes!

However, once we got back to the car about 20 mins later I was only wearing one shoe! Mummy was a bit cross and Daddy had to retrace our steps and found the missing shoe in Next!

I like putting on my new shoes as I have worked out this means we are going somewhere!However as soon as I am in my car seat I take them off (much to Mummy's annoyance!) and she has to put them back on again before we get out!

No comments: