Monday, 2 February 2009

Christmas Parties!

We had a very busy build up to Christmas - what with all the Toddler group Christmas parties! At the Monday group party they had a small bouncy castle. I have never been on one of these before and I loved it! I think I stayed on the bouncy castle for nearly an hour! Mummy was lucky as Daddy was home so she didn't have to bring Maddie to the party and so was able to concentrate just on me and take some photos! I loved sitting at the table and having a party lunch as well! We even got a chocolate snowman to take home as a present (don't remember eating it though, perhaps Mummy helped me!).
The Wednesday group party was good fun as well, we said goodbye to Pat (the lady who runs the group as she is moving away) and we did some singing and Pat told us the nativity story with puppets. (Not sure I was supposed to move the puppets during the story but it was fun!). Another party lunch and then we were invited to watch the pre-school Christmas play in the Church. However, Maddie was getting a bit wriggly and I was wanting to get up on stage and join in so Mummy decided to take us home! We got a lovely cloth navitity scene bag to take home as a present.

No comments: