Sam's Stories
Monday, 2 February 2009
Playing in the boot!
Last week Daddy took all the seats out of our car as he was moving some stuff about. Mummy wanted me out of the way for 5 minutes so she put my coat on and I played in the empty car with Daddy! It was great fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(60)
►
August
(17)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(17)
Lots and Lots of snow!
Harry's new hat
Playing in the boot!
A booster chair
A walk in the buggy!
Nanny's doors!
Swimming
I like to climb!
Another possession issue!
Snowy morning!
Crazy hair again!
Bedtime!
I want to play the DS!
Smartie Pants!
Our Christmas stockings!
Christmas Morning!
Christmas Parties!
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
About Me
Mummy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment