Sam's Stories
Sunday, 15 March 2009
French Food!
Whilst I was in France I got to try some french food. I loved croissants and pain au chocolat! So much so that Mummy took a couple of pain au chocolat's from the hotel breakfast room so I could eat them during the day. They are very messy though!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(60)
►
August
(17)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(11)
Fun in the bath!
Playing in a box!
I want to go to school!
Twins!
Charlie's Party!
The climbing frame
A delicious pudding!
A new toy!
French Food!
My first trip abroad!!
Auntie Tammy's Birthday
►
February
(17)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
About Me
Mummy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment