Last month Mummy and Daddy took me to EuroDisney in Paris. This is the first time I have been abroad and I got my passport especially for the trip!
We had a very early start on friday morning and I only slept for about 20 minutes in the car going to Dover, even though it was 4am! I enjoyed running about on the boat and eating my breakfast and then we had a long drive to Paris. I slept for about 45 minutes (out of nealry 3 hours) and the rest of the time I was quite happy as long as I was eating!
We went straight to the park and I got to sit in my buggy and watch everything going on. Unfortunately it started to rain, so the raincover had to be put on (which I hate) so I screamed for about 10 minutes until I eventually fell asleep! Mummy and Daddy seemed to think I was the warmest person as I was snuggled up in my buggy in my snowsuit, blanket and raincover as they were all freezing!
After I woke up, Hannah, Harry, Mummy and I went on a rocket ride. However I wasn't very patient at queueing and we missed out on thr ride Harry and Hannah went on, so we had to wait for the next one, and by then Mummy was really fed up with me moaning and trying to run away! After a few more rides we decided to go back to the hotel. I loved seeing Charlie and Abbie and I had great fun running up the hotel corridors with them! After a quick change we went out for a meal in the Rainforest Cafe which was great fun. I must have been hungry as I ate a whole portion of chips to myself! We then went back to the hotel to go to bed and Mummy was worried that I wouldn't like sleeping in the travel cot, but as she had bought my pillow from home and I was so exhausted, I fell asleep in about 2 minutes!
We were up bright and early the next morning as we had booked breakfast with the characters at Cafe Mickey. They had these really cool Mickey Mouse highchairs and I managed to squeeze in quite a lot of food! I also enjoyed meeting all the characters and I was fascinated by their noses!

We then had a fantastic day around the park with Charlie and Abbie (and Lisa, Marie and Daddny as well). The sun was out and I was allowed out of my buggy quite a lot. I got to go on all the rides, my favourite was "It's a small world" as I really liked all the little dolls!

We then had a fantastic day around the park with Charlie and Abbie (and Lisa, Marie and Daddny as well). The sun was out and I was allowed out of my buggy quite a lot. I got to go on all the rides, my favourite was "It's a small world" as I really liked all the little dolls!
I enjoyed the parade and eating McDonalds for tea as well. All too soon it was Sunday morning and we had to go home. Harry and I were very well behaved in the car going home (Daddy didn't even have to stop so we were able to catch the earlier ferry) and Mummy and Daddy said they would take us away on holiday again!


No comments:
Post a Comment