Wednesday, 6 May 2009

The naughty step!

Today, I wasn't a very good boy! Maddie and I were both trying to play with our new V Tech table Clare gave us. Maddie is now pulling herself up, but isn't very steady, so when she grabbed something I wanted, I pushed her over and she hit her head on the side of the table. (She has a nice blue bruise on her forehead now!)
Mummy was very cross with me, and she took me to the Naughty Step (our bottom stair) and made me sit there for about 1 minute. I tried to get off once, but Mummy put me straight back on it! I was upset because I knew Mummy was cross with me. When Mummy said I could get off the step, I had to give Maddie a cuddle to say sorry.
I hope I don't have to sit on the Naughty Step too often - it's no fun!

No comments: