Sam's Stories
Wednesday, 6 May 2009
Sitting at the table!
Now that Maddie is bigger, she needs my high chair, so I have been promoted to sitting at the big table to eat me meals! I use my booster seat, and manage to make lots of mess, but I do feel like a big boy now!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(60)
►
August
(17)
▼
May
(8)
The naughty step!
A new table and chairs - and a bit of a disaster!
Cry baby!
I can be a grump sometimes!
A visit to the Farm
Alice Holt Forest
Sitting at the table!
Finding Easter Eggs!
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
About Me
Mummy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment